[theme-reviewers] WP.org theme preview

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Wed Aug 3 22:18:22 UTC 2011

Again: I'm not arguing what's best-practice. (I certainly concede that
point.)

Rather: I'm arguing against the "I'll remove any Theme that initializes
default options" statement.

"Bad code" is not inherently a reason to suspend Themes. And if we want to
make it a Guideline, that's great; but I see no reason not to follow our
established procedure for making such changes.

Chip