[theme-reviewers] I got a Copyright Infringement Notice overawebsite that I don't even own :'(

Daniel Fenn danielx386 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 21:57:13 UTC 2011

Hey guys,

Some good news, the offending content on the offending website that I got no
control over have been removed. I have not got any emails back at all
regarding this but I'm hoping that I'm in the all clear.

Thankyou guys for your help :)

ps, how will I know if my site got blacklisted by google for DMCA issues
like this?
Regards,
Daniel Fenn