[theme-reviewers] WP.org theme preview

Tyler Cunningham seizedpropaganda at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 18:04:35 UTC 2011

 While we're on the subject of this theme, I have a question for the author.

Is the page supposed to be entirely blank when I install it? I was intrigued so I decided to check it out for myself, and in installing it both locally and on my server I cannot seem to get anything to display on the page.

I also downloaded the theme and could not fine a read me file or anything like that. Is there something I'm missing here?

Regards,

Tyler Cunningham | Founder, COO - CyberChimps LLC (http://CyberChimps.com/)

@tylerbcunning (http://twitter.com/tylerbcunning)
http://gplus.to/tylercunningham