[theme-reviewers] Listing no-title page with month-name permalink structure

Mario Peshev mario at peshev.net
Wed Aug 3 12:06:25 UTC 2011

Chip, as I said in the previous mail - it doesn't work. Clearing the 14 from
the permalink assigns the following structure:

http://localhost/wpreview/2008/05/133/

So clearing the 14 assigns only the post ID but not the day and listing
year-month-ID doesn't work here (only year-month-day-ID).

Mario Peshev
freelance software developer/trainer
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mpeshev
http://peshev.net/blog