[theme-reviewers] Listing no-title page with month-name permalink structure

Mario Peshev mario at peshev.net
Wed Aug 3 11:52:04 UTC 2011

Didn't work for me. The no-title post is with ID 133, the resulting URL
using this structure on my _local_ install is:
http://localhost/wpreview/2008/05/14/  with no post ID at the end and it is
not visible for both the submitted theme and twentyeleven.

It works when I remove the day ID as an archive and by adding the ID
manually in the URL but it is not refreshed when post is edited and it has
to be manually added.

Mario Peshev
freelance software developer/trainer
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mpeshev