[theme-reviewers] I got a Copyright Infringement Notice overawebsite that I don't even own :'(

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Wed Aug 3 00:04:05 UTC 2011

Definitely a lesson to learn here and this tells me that in that
(license.txt) of ours, we should include that the downloaded Theme (author)
is in no way associated with user who downloaded this free Theme, nor it
will be responsible for its content.

There is one thing you should do to kind of reduce things such as this one
and that is to change "created by Danielx64" to "designed by Danielx64".
Powered, Created can often mean that "Danielx64" stands behind the
content/site in question (regardless of WHOIS). For us "normal people" the
meaning is clear, but for people such as DCMA and the rest, could mean
something completely different.

Anyways get in touch with suggested "Corbis" and explain that
http://who.is/whois/celebspress.info is not you and include download link.
You should be just fine.

Cheers,
Emil

----
*Emil Uzelac* | ThemeID | T: 224-444-0006 | Twitter: @EmilUzelac | E:
emil at themeid.com | http://themeid.com
Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler. - Albert Einstein