[theme-reviewers] I got a Copyright Infringement Notice over a website that I don't even own :'(

Tyler Cunningham seizedpropaganda at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 00:04:03 UTC 2011

 I just had the very same thing happen a few days ago, they essentially demanded that I pull the site even after explaining to them that the site was using one of our themes and that I had no control over it.

My favorite part was when they said that the FBI was going to be taking care of it, I wouldn't worry too much about emails like that they have no grounds against you.

Regards,

Tyler Cunningham | Founder, COO - CyberChimps LLC (http://CyberChimps.com/)

@tylerbcunning (http://twitter.com/tylerbcunning)
http://gplus.to/tylercunningham