[theme-reviewers] Author URI

Curtis McHale curtis at curtismchale.ca
Mon Apr 25 13:55:26 UTC 2011

A theme I reviewed previously ( http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3616 )
feels that the author URI provided fits with the Theme Review guidelines
while I did not. Can anyone provide a second opinion.

Theme Name: Absolum
Theme URI: http://theme4press.com/absolum/
(8 preinstalled) and background (7 preinstalled) - that's Absolum. Use your
imagination and get a theme layout which you like. You may decide if you
want right, left or disabled sidebar. Add up to 4 subscribe/follow buttons.
Display last post(s) as static or as a slideshow. Choose content font or add
your own CSS style. The Absolum also comes with Custom menu (8 preinstalled
color schemes), 6 widgetized areas and the admin Visual Editor. Absolum is
cross-browser compatible. Tested with WP 3.1.