[theme-reviewers] What happens when an assigned theme does not get reviewed for more than X number of days?

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Mon Apr 25 04:34:56 UTC 2011

I located the ticket you mentioned, it was assigned to a trainee who never
reviewed your Theme at all. The ticket is reassigned to me and I will do the
review myself very shortly.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Emil

*----*
*Emil Uzelac* | ThemeID | T: 224-444-0006 | Twitter: @EmilUzelac | E:
emil at themeid.com | http://themeid.com
Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler. - Albert Einstein