[theme-reviewers] Post with No Title

SFNdesign curtis at curtismchale.ca
Sun Apr 24 17:55:07 UTC 2011

That certainly wasn't the only issue. I suggested that they add a theme option so the end user could adjust the text or turn the feature off. I also suggested that it get listed as a feature that reminds bloggers they didn't use a title and that it would be a good idea to figure out how to provide a link to single post views if the feature has been turned off.

Curtis McHale
604.751.3482