[theme-reviewers] Theme-Review - #3592 Notes

Alinda Pete beattitudes56 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 23 23:35:40 UTC 2011

Ok, I just ran a check on the theme  titled "Monospace" assigned via tkt#3592
and it came back with the following errors:

	* RECOMMENDED: could not find the file readme.txt in the theme. Please
see Theme_Documentation for more information.
	* RECOMMENDED: Screenshot is wrong size! Detected: 300x255px. Maximum allowed
size is 320x240px.
	* RECOMMENDED: No reference to nav_menu's was found in the theme. Note that if
your theme has a menu bar, it is required to use the WordPress nav_menu
functionality for it.
	* RECOMMENDED: No reference to add_editor_style() was found in the theme. It is
recommended that the theme implement editor styling, so as to make the editor
content match the resulting post output in the theme, for a better user
experience.
	* RECOMMENDED: No reference to add_custom_image_header was found in the theme.
It is recommended that the theme implement this functionality if using an image
for the header.
	* RECOMMENDED: No reference to add_custom_background() was found in the theme.
If the theme uses background images or solid colors for the background, then it
is recommended that the theme implement this functionality.
	* INFO: Possible hard-coded links were found in the file footer.php.
Line 20: <span><a
href='http://vinicius.soylocoporti.org.br/monospace-wordpress-theme'>Monospace
Wo

Which I erred on the side of caution to paste the outputted messages.

If you are breezing through, theres no ref to nav menu, there is no readme.txt
found in the theme(I double checked)
Screenshot

I would not approve this theme just yet - there are a few issues that should be
resolved prior to release.