[theme-reviewers] Hooking wp_enqueue_script( 'comment-reply' ) into wp_head

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Thu Apr 21 19:50:55 UTC 2011

Now, why didn't that work for me before?

I probably had a brain fart, and tried to use 'wp_enqueue_styles' instead of
'wp_enqueue_scripts'.

So, yeah: what Otto said. :)

Here would be the correct function:

function oenology_enqueue_comment_reply() {
if ( is_singular() && comments_open() && get_option( 'thread_comments' ) )
{
wp_enqueue_script( 'comment-reply' );
}
}
add_action( 'wp_enqueue_scripts', 'oenology_enqueue_comment_reply' );

Chip