[theme-reviewers] New ticket

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 18:23:59 UTC 2011

As long as all of the pertinent information is being provided to the Theme
author, the reviewer's "boilerplate" or template can be whatever they are
comfortable writing.

As standardization goes, it is generally considered a good thing, but I also
like to see the individual reviewer's own writing style to show through as
well. It keeps the process more human and approachable rather than
cookie-cutter ... even if we are all using our own version of a
cookie-cutter template (*grin*).

Cais.