[theme-reviewers] New ticket

Dre Armeda feeds at armeda.com
Thu Apr 21 15:58:14 UTC 2011

Chip, I think another area we may want to look at is how the reviews are
published to the theme submitter. What about standardizing the
information published in the review, and using a single template that
contains all of the relevant review points?

As an example:

    * Intro statement (exp. Thanks for contributing. The theme is
      awesome but there are areas you need to clean up)
    * Theme Check Info
          o Required Items
          o Recommended Items
          o Info Items
    * Debogger Items
    * Deprecated Calls Info
    * Test Data Info
    * Test Environment Info
    * Quick Observations
    * Recommendations
    * Closing Statement

Let me know if I missed anything. The objective is to manage
expectations. Standardizing gives a uniform feel upon delivery of the
review information to the submitter, and also gives reviewers a common
approach which may improve the process and learning curve.

Just an idea. Continual process improvement will enable us as reviewers
to become more proficient :)

Cheers,
Dre Armeda