[theme-reviewers] Theme review second opinion

Tammie Lister karmatosed at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 21:40:21 UTC 2011

I just completed my review here: http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3535 however need a second opinion on things before can give opinion. I've noted them all in the tickets. Just as a FYI for the person looking at the ticket / setting status.

I'm done with all my reviews assigned now. Happy to do some more tomorrow if I can get some assigned please and that's ok.

Regards,
Tammie Lister