[theme-reviewers] As per the process

carolina n myazalea at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 19 20:44:40 UTC 2011

Hi

Basics:
You need to download and run the following plugins:
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/debogger/
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/theme-check/
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/log-deprecated-notices/
Also, set WP_DEBUG to true in wp-config.php

Make sure the theme lives up to the required items of this page
http://codex.wordpress.org/Theme_Review

Download the theme unit test data and import it.
http://codex.wordpress.org/Theme_Unit_Test

Note any errors on things marked as required as well as recommended notes from theme-check.