[theme-reviewers] Theme review request

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Tue Apr 19 16:19:45 UTC 2011

Equally concerning are the Terms and Conditions, one particular clause of
which is not GPL-compatible <http://themekraft.com/terms-conditions/>:

6. Your Obligations

You

   - agree not to use our themes/plugins/services for promoting any site/
   material which is defamatory, offensive, or of an obscene or menacing
   character, or that may cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
   - agree not to use our themes/plugins/services for promoting
   site/material which promote violence/crime against children, women.
   - agree not to use our themes/plugins/services for promoting
   site/material which can be considered morally unethical and offensive for
   the normal public.

As understandable as such conditions may be, *any* form of use restriction
is incompatible with the GPL.

Chip