[theme-reviewers] Theme review request

mail at sven-lehnert.de mail at sven-lehnert.de
Tue Apr 19 16:06:09 UTC 2011

Its not crippleware.

Maybe you should look into the theme befor you call it crippleware.

Maybe the word demo is misunderstanding. Its a lite version. It has many
options and I think if you play around with it, you will find out that
we give a lot for free. It is one of the most used buddypress themes.

in the pro version you have some more options, shortcodes and so on but
still the free theme has more options as in any other buddypress theme.

And by the way this theme is no demo. More the pro version is extended