[theme-reviewers] Theme Request

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Tue Apr 19 03:05:13 UTC 2011

gpl.txt, license or whatever.txt should be all right, if complete URL to
i.e. http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html is acceptable, this should be
as well. See http://codex.wordpress.org/Theme_Review#Licensing
 <http://codex.wordpress.org/Theme_Review#Licensing>border-radius: none; is
OK too, I would not fail the Theme for that.

Emil
*----*
*Emil Uzelac* | ThemeID | T: 224-444-0006 | Twitter: @EmilUzelac | E:
emil at themeid.com | http://themeid.com
Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler. - Albert Einstein