[theme-reviewers] Theme Request

rex posadas rexposadas at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 19 03:01:01 UTC 2011

To All.

Questions about the theme I am reviewing:

1) Is this a strict rule?  The theme I am reviewing has "GPL.txt" instead of
"license.txt". Is it a cause for disapproval?

Themes are required to declare their license explicitly, using one of the
following methods:
	* Adding License and License URI header slugs to style.css
	* Including a license.txt file with the Theme 2) A css line does not fare well
with the validators, but does not harm the layout. is it a cause for
disapproval? The css line is:

border-radius: none;

validators note "none" as an invalid value for that property.

Thanks.

Rex