[theme-reviewers] theme-reviewers Digest, Vol 11, Issue 56

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 14:42:59 UTC 2011

Theme Check should be reporting the file that is throwing the "error", just
check if the file exists in the Child-Theme folder (should work for any
instance except for functions.php or style.css which are taken from both the
Parent-Theme and the Child-Theme). If it is still unclear pass the details
to @Pross or @Otto (the plugin authors).

Based on the latest Child-Theme guidelines the Parent-Theme should have
already passed the Theme Check review. Also to note, if the Parent-Theme is
not "current" the Child-Theme should not have been submitted in the first
place.

Cais.