[theme-reviewers] theme-reviewers Digest, Vol 11, Issue 56

Doug Stewart zamoose at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 13:46:11 UTC 2011

On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 9:42 AM, Otto <otto at ottodestruct.com> wrote:
> We generally leave that to the reviewers to check for and handle.
> There's no good automatic way to implement it at the moment.
>
> Ideally, when somebody uploads a new version and their old one hasn't
> been closed yet, they would go add a comment with a link to the newer
> version. Then, the reviewer, upon seeing that comment, would close the
> ticket with the newer-version flag, then go review the new version
> instead. This has the effect of keeping the person's place the queue
> despite uploading newer versions.
>
> -Otto

So then how do we handle instances like this, where the older version
and newer version are being reviewed by two separate people?

I've downloaded and run a quick test on version 1.3 of this theme and
it seems as if all of my original critiques are still valid (and
actually a few more Theme Check inconsistencies have crept in as
well...)

--
-Doug