[theme-reviewers] Where can I learn more about theme security

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Mon Apr 18 07:14:34 UTC 2011

No problem and knowledge of PHP Security in my opinion goes before that but
they are very much related ;) And that's just me. I am no expert.
*----*
*Emil Uzelac* | ThemeID | T: 224-444-0006 | Twitter: @EmilUzelac | E:
emil at themeid.com | http://themeid.com
Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler. - Albert Einstein