[theme-reviewers] Is it ok that a theme is just a re-write of an existing theme?

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Mon Apr 18 00:48:44 UTC 2011

To elaborate, the FrogsThemes license expressly prohibits redistribution.

You may modify your theme to suit your project, but you are not allowed to
redistribute, sell or otherwise share the modified theme. All of the CSS,
PHP. HTML and Javascript comes under the original FrogsThemes.com copyright.

Thus, if a Theme is using any FrogsThemes code, it should be rejected, due
to license incompatibility.

Chip