[theme-reviewers] Is it ok that a theme is just a re-write of an existing theme?

Cristopher Ocana crissoca at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 16:44:33 UTC 2011

Hello guys,
I'm working on my first ticket #3347 (I'm sorry if this is a newbie
question) and the first two things i noticed are that this theme is a
modification of a couple of existing themes, the first one is DIGWP's
"Blank" theme which the author recognize it on the styles.css, but on
the functions.php it uses a bunch of functions copied from "foliogrid"
(a paid theme) without giving credit, which bring me to my question,
is this valid to us?

Hope some of you guys can help me out or point me to the right answer for this.

Thanks.

Cristopher Ocaña . WordPress Junkie
//// web development + design
//// http://www.plan-zero.org