[theme-reviewers] review policy on recommendations

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 16:18:54 UTC 2011

@Tolu -

add_custom_image_header() is not a requirement unless you are providing the
option to change the (single) header image then it should be used.

If the only issues found with the Theme are CSS / HTML validation issues it
will generally not be set to "not-approved" but they could be recommended to
be addressed with the next revision. Keep in mind, if the CSS / HTML is
creating an obvious issue then the validation will generally be the
guideline pointing to it.

Cais.