[theme-reviewers] Theme Request

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 16:14:56 UTC 2011

@Rex -

No worries ...

As to your questions:

1) No real schedule, sometimes Themes take longer than others to review, The
most important thing is to be as thorough as necessary to reach a proper
resolution for the Theme. Take your time and make sure you understand all
the points you cover.

2) There is no "official" step-by-step method; each reviewer develops there
own. For example: I still use the Theme Check plugin to do the initial
review; then, I do a quick over-view of the major template files (style.css,
functions.php, index.php); next, I go through the Theme Unit Test data
output. If the Theme is still at an "approved" potential, I return to a more
thorough review of the actual Theme code. After all those steps I am
comfortable with my choice of resolution, although there are still cases
where I have not needed to complete each one.

Cais.