[theme-reviewers] Gaining self-assign privileges

Philip Walton philip at philipwalton.com
Sat Apr 16 22:52:02 UTC 2011

Hello all,

Out of curiosity, is there a typical number of theme reviews one must do
before gaining the privilege to self assign? How does gaining more
responsibility in theme reviewing work? I feel bad always having to
email you all to request a new assignment!

I definitely want to do what I can to help make WordPress a more widely
used platform. Below I've listed seven themes that I've reviewed in the
last few days that were assigned by Emil.

http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3314
http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3311
http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3290
http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3268