[theme-reviewers] All set to review some themes...

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Sat Apr 16 09:33:50 UTC 2011

Sameer,

Since you did post a comment my guess is that you are able to, not sure what
could cause the problem and prevent you from being logged in while doing the
review.

As far as the process, here are some information that will help.

First you will need to setup a test environment.

   1. Setup a WordPress test environment, and import the  Theme Unit
Test<http://codex.wordpress.org/Theme_Unit_Test> data.
   Be sure to set WP_DEBUG to 'true' in wp-config.
   2. We strongly recommended installing the  Log Deprecated
Notices<http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/log-deprecated-notices/>
    and  Debogger <http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/debogger/> plugins on
   your WordPress test environment.

Also you will need a http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/theme-check/ plugin
as well. Everything that you find from all four will need to be in your
review. Any requirements, recommendations, warnings or your very
own suggestions should be followed by a reference/link to a WordPress page
where author could get more detailed explanations.  I can tell from the
screenshot you attached that Theme Unit Test is not being used, or at least
not the current version.

After this little information from http://codex.wordpress.org/Theme_Review will
not hurt, just to make sure that we are covering all that is
needed. Blog description broken does not seem to be enough of information.
Please take these easy steps first and I will be here to assist you with
anything else that you need.

Or even get any information you need from
http://make.wordpress.org/themes/about/theme-review-process-and-scope/ which
covers all of the above. It is extremely important that once the ticket is
assigned that our review process goes as quickly as possible and once again
with details too.

Emil
*
*
*----*
*Emil Uzelac* | ThemeID | T: 224-444-0006 | Twitter: @EmilUzelac | E:
emil at themeid.com | http://themeid.com
Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler. - Albert Einstein