[theme-reviewers] [WordPress Themes] #3443: THEME: iFeature - 1.0

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Wed Apr 6 19:42:48 UTC 2011

First, if you're replying to comments on a Trac ticket, you should add your
reply as a comment to that same Trac ticket.

In answer to your question: somewhere relevant on your website, simply state
that the "Pro" version of the Theme is released under GPL. Right now, the
website has no licensing information whatsoever.

Chip