[theme-reviewers] Featured Themes Questions

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Thu Sep 30 21:30:51 UTC 2010

On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 4:23 PM, Simon Prosser <pross at pross.org.uk> wrote:
> We were just thinking of having a random theme picked automagically for say
> 7 days...

Hmm... Normally, I'd say no problem, bbPress has transients... except
that the themes directory isn't running the latest bbPress yet and so
it doesn't have transient support. Ideas and Plugins have been
upgraded already, Themes has not. So the "7 day" thing we might want
to be put on hold until that upgrade is done. I could code up a
workaround easily enough, but... yuck.

But if you want just a different random theme every time for some of
them, no problem.