[theme-reviewers] Featured Themes Questions

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Thu Sep 30 20:13:26 UTC 2010

On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 2:34 PM, Edward Caissie
<edward.caissie at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there a way to find out all of the currently "Featured" themes? Short of
> making a list; "un-sticking" them; and, seeing what still shows up. I have
> not seen anything except the "Featured" search criteria on the "Install
> Themes" tab.

I'm not sure I understand the question. The Featured Themes are all
the themes listed under Featured Themes on
http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/.

Perhaps you may have been told it was choosing some random set of the
featured themes to be displayed there. If that's the case, then I
understand... but you have been misinformed. That's it. That's all of
them. There are no more. It displays all the sticky themes there.

> As per this comment:
> http://edwardcaissie.com/2010/09/featured-themes/comment-page-1/#comment-353
> and my reply; would it be possible to have randomly picked theme(s) posted
> to the Featured page for x amount of days? Not sure what would work best, or
> if it's possible ... I'll leave that to your code creativity.

We can change it to display some kind of random selection instead, if
desired. Currently it just displays them all.