[theme-reviewers] Featured Themes Questions

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 19:34:03 UTC 2010

Otto -

A couple of questions you can hopefully answer and/or point the Theme Review
Team in the right direction.

   1. Is there a way to find out all of the currently "Featured" themes?
   Short of making a list; "un-sticking" them; and, seeing what still shows up.
   I have not seen anything except the "Featured" search criteria on the
   "Install Themes" tab.
   2. As per this comment:
   http://edwardcaissie.com/2010/09/featured-themes/comment-page-1/#comment-353and
my reply; would it be possible to have randomly picked theme(s) posted
   to the Featured page for x amount of days? Not sure what would work best, or
   if it's possible ... I'll leave that to your code creativity.

Cais.

PS: To the mailing list in general: feel free to leave comments on the post,
too. The more input the better. EAC