[theme-reviewers] The list thread..

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Wed Sep 29 20:33:45 UTC 2010

Good approach for the time being, but at some point, I would like to make
the header tags the standard.

If the Theme includes license.txt, the tags can be:

License: GPLv2.0 (or later)
License URI: license.txt

Perhaps with 3.1 (or maybe 3.2, if 3.1 is too soon?) we can make the header
tags a requirement?

Chip