[theme-reviewers] CSS parser

Ryan Hellyer ryan at pixopoint.com
Wed Sep 29 12:41:35 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,
Not sure if it's of any use to you guys, but I needed to write a CSS
parser to convert user inputted CSS into a WordPress friendly format.
Since I'd already written the parser, I dumped it onto a page on my
site so that anyone can make use of it.

http://pixopoint.com/products/wordpress-css-parser/

I just wanted to post it here in case it's of use for cleaning up CSS
in themes which aren't initially coded to comply with the WordPress
CSS standards.

If you would like a copy of the PHP which parses the CSS, just flick
me an email and I'll send it through. It's not pretty, but it's
functional :P