[theme-reviewers] Issue With Trac Ticket Reporter CC

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Tue Sep 28 17:21:58 UTC 2010

The reporter will get emailed about all updates, but only if the
reporter has put his email information into the themes trac at some
point (here: http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/prefs). Basically, Trac
needs to know what his email address is, and currently that doesn't
get automatically pulled from wporg's listings. I have not yet found a
way to sync this information and make it work properly.

I just put in a change to automatically add the theme uploader's email
to the CC list on new tickets. We'll see if that helps.

Regarding the original problem (cc gets blanked), if there is a CC
field, then it should be populated in the resulting form. It shouldn't
be a "blank" field, although trac might be smart enough to remove CC's
if it knows the email and you're already on the list of people getting
emailed about it (such as the reporter). I'd need more examples to
figure that out.

-Otto