[theme-reviewers] The list thread..

Simon Prosser pross at pross.org.uk
Mon Sep 27 23:37:52 UTC 2010

> Right now we go with the "obvious" (whatever that may be) plus the items
> noted specifically in the Theme Review pages.
>
> Beyond that we will just have to keep working on a "master" list.

Lets get this list done once and for all, we need to compile a list of
things the uploader *should* be looking for.

I will post a list tomorrow of everything my script checks for, Otto
posted a list the other day of what the uploader currently supports.

At least if we have a list written in one place rather that hearsay
things might be a little easier?

If we compile our list maybe the core devs can step in and say yes/no or
maybe for each item?

just a thought..

--
My Blog: http://www.pross.org.uk/