[theme-reviewers] Pross' Theme-Check Tool

Simon Prosser pross at pross.org.uk
Mon Sep 27 22:40:40 UTC 2010

On 09/27/2010 11:36 PM, Edward Caissie wrote:
> ok, I'll agree its cheap and ugly (*grin*)
>
> It works well enough for highlighting and copying, but if you right-click >
> Select All you get the whole screen contents ... not ideal, but it's better
> than what it was. Thanks!

..lol its well ugly isnt it hahaha

anyway...i'll have a crack at making something out of it, i did actually
try a <textarea> but the html wasnt rendered so i would have to do
str_replace all <br /> with \r\n and strip all the other crap out..
My Blog: http://www.pross.org.uk/
Plugins : http://www.pross.org.uk/plugins/
Themes: http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/profile/pross