[theme-reviewers] Theme Uploader and CSS Classes

Simon Prosser pross at pross.org.uk
Mon Sep 27 11:34:49 UTC 2010

Relax guys. . @otto the reason i wrote my plugin is the uploader does
not check for all the things we would like . . We have to check for
lots of things that could be caught during upload . . It has been
suggested time and time again to add to the regex to check for
deprecated functions my script checks for all of them  . . If you
think it'll help i'll forward the code to you when i finish work.
Pretty pointless though if we keep getting over ruled

On 27/09/2010, Otto <otto at ottodestruct.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 26, 2010 at 11:25 PM, Philip M. Hofer (Frumph)
> <philip at frumph.net> wrote:
>> I look at it more like Otto just snagging the regexp stuff and ignoring
>> the
>> underlying reason to use it, the reporting back of information.
>>
>> 'steal bits' is pretty much just stripping out stuff to put into the
>> wordpress one, otto can create his own code for that, the functionality of
>> pross's is what would be good to use for the wordpress site.  If that's
>> not
>> going to be done, then just leave it on pross's.
>
> Umm, I think you're reading a little more into it than what I wrote there.
>
> Might want to back up a bit and have a rethink, eh? Those words don't
> mean what you think they mean.
>
> -Otto

Sent from my mobile device

My Blog: http://www.pross.org.uk/