[theme-reviewers] Theme Uploader and CSS Classes

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 20:05:56 UTC 2010

Yes, it has been very handy this morning getting through several themes that
just simply hit too many snags.

The results went into the tickets with a note to address them; read the
Theme Review pages; and, re-submit after addressing the issues.

Cais.

PS: I might just do a quick run through of the oldest 10 or so themes to see
if they can be pushed based on the Theme Checker findings. EAC

On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 4:02 PM, Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) <philip at frumph.net