[theme-reviewers] Theme Uploader and CSS Classes

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Fri Sep 24 19:40:10 UTC 2010

Also, I really think the uploader should output ALL failing criteria, rather
than stopping at the first one.

How frustrating it must be, to have to fix a Theme five or six times,
re-package it, and re-attempt to upload it. No wonder the Theme developers
get to us already frustrated!

Otto, can this be fixed? Can you set the upload script to complete ALL of
its checks, and then output the results, rather than stopping at the first
failed criterion?

Chip