[theme-reviewers] What is wrong with you people? YourejectedTarski?

Chris Olbekson chris at c3mdigital.com
Fri Sep 24 16:18:17 UTC 2010

Phil,

Great job and thanks for taking the initiative.  I'm sure tarski users will
be happy to know the theme will now conform to the latest WordPress
conventions.

[image: C3MDigital.com] <http://c3mdigital.com>
[image: Facebook] <http://facebook.com/c3mdigital> [image:
LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/olbekson> [image: