[theme-reviewers] How much do you charge to list a them underfeatured

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 13:17:47 UTC 2010

IIRC, the issue is with the additional privileges that need to be given in
order to mark a theme as Featured ... which i see as those privileges may be
too high up the ladder to confer on a Theme Review team member at this time.

Cais.

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 9:14 AM, Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) <philip at frumph.net