[theme-reviewers] My First Suggest-Approval *sniff*

Chris chris at thematic4you.com
Sun Sep 12 22:58:39 UTC 2010

This would be my preferred solution.

Von: theme-reviewers-bounces at lists.wordpress.org
[mailto:theme-reviewers-bounces at lists.wordpress.org] Im Auftrag von Edward
Caissie
Gesendet: Montag, 13. September 2010 00:51
An: theme-reviewers at lists.wordpress.org
Betreff: Re: [theme-reviewers] My First Suggest-Approval *sniff*

I cannot agree more with Chip on these points, especially in cases where the
"new" function replacing the "deprecated" function is simply a find and
replace process then what is the issue with making it a requirement to use
the current correct function?

I would be willing to accept a short time line of one or two major releases
with __specific__ exceptions noted explicitly by the __core__ devs otherwise
a 30 day grace period from the release date of the current version is fair
(provided the queue does not exceed that same period).

Cais.