[theme-reviewers] My First Suggest-Approval *sniff*

Chris chris at thematic4you.com
Sun Sep 12 21:53:48 UTC 2010

Let me pick up this part ".. it all depends on the deprecated call".

The Carrington Core uses a user level in its add_submenu_page() call. The
user levels were replaced in WP 2.0 and deprecated with WP 3.0 (checked this
against WP 2.9.2), but debug tells me deprecated since 2.0.

 In this case I would recommend to replace the user level with a role /
capability. At this time I don't see this as an requirement.

Chris