[theme-reviewers] Rogue Trac Users

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 21:35:10 UTC 2010

At first look I would agree a "Reviewer" group may be the better method to
use, at least until something else can be sorted out, hopefully via
automation.

The only concern, as Otto is bringing to light, is we would need an Admin to
manage the group.

I'm hoping to see more people get involved in the process, so it may become
cumbersome for a non-reviewer to manage this group; which leads to the
question: is it possible for one or two of the group's members be given
group-admin privileges?

Cais.