[theme-reviewers] Carrington Framework / Carrington Text

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 15:42:44 UTC 2010

Thanks Chris ...

"Framework" themes are a whole different animal than most themes ... and
some tend to do things out of the ordinary.

I'll post some questions, here:

   - Should they be handled differently?
   - Should we add additonal Trac keywords?
   - Should there be an assignable tag by the Review team so they
   enter/exist in the repository with more recognition of their inherent
   potential and options?

Just some thoughts, there are perhaps 10 or so that would come to mind if we
took a look at the repository ... the Carrington themes, Thematic, Hybrid,
ComicPress, Suffusion, Atahualpa, Tarski, etc come to mind off the top of my
head, I know there are more.

"Framework" may not be the most appropriate term, but these themes et al.
represent the ones that have a great many available options, for example,
that are well above and beyond most.

Cais.