[theme-reviewers] Carrington Framework / Carrington Text

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Thu Sep 2 13:50:42 UTC 2010

Good morning, Theme Reviewers!

Is anyone of you familiar with the Carrington framework? I've got the
Carrington Text Theme for review, but I could review 3-4 Themes in the time
it will take me to familiarize myself sufficiently with the framework in
order to perform a proper review. I don't mind spending that time, but our
review queue seems to be holding steady at around 60 Themes, and I think my
time is better-spent right now chipping away at that number.

If so, let me know. I can leave my existing review notes as a comment, and
reassign the Theme. If not, I suppose I'll just work on it as I have time.

Thanks!