[theme-reviewers] Discussion

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Wed Sep 1 15:30:25 UTC 2010

I should be ANYBODY's place to reopen the ticket and to bring in
discussion. There's supposed to be a dialog between the theme-author
and the reviewer, in order to come to a mutally beneficial agreement.

Closing the ticket is closing discussion and rejecting the author
completely. And I find that unacceptable. If you're doing this kind of
thing to me, then you're probably doing it to others too. And we need
to talk about that so that you'll stop doing it.

Why did you not want to have a discussion with the theme author? Why
did you reject the theme authors point of view, without consideration,
without bringing it up to anybody else, without doing anything but
saying "no go away" in essence?

This is not what I think a "review" is supposed to be. And we need to
talk about that.

-Otto